vendredi 29 mars 2013

Derpy Easter Day to you.

Salut les gens! Prêt pour un poste de feignasse?
Alors allons-y!

Hello there! Ready for a lazy post? 
Then allons-y!

Mark4 belongs to Meg; Sylvia belongs to Frank.
Pepper and Tony Stark from Iron Man (movie version)
Just for the lolz of injuring my character. 83
Angry ghost!Vin belongs to Meg.
Aysun belongs to Yohgami

Cletus Kasady (as Kat's rp character) (hey, look Dad! A manly man! *sbaf*)


Sym belongs to Kat; M4 and Starkie belongs to Meg -just see the links above-

It didn't change, Vin still belongs to Meg.

Sketch research for my design of human!Glados

 (Work made for school. Not even finished. But I planned to make it as a webcomics.)
(Travail fait pour l'école. Même pas fini. Mais j'ai l'intention de le faire en webcomics.)

My OCs! Servitor on the left and Jester on the right.

A mermaid with octopus hair.
A mindless speed painting. ~30 min. / Kas belongs to Robbie.
And have a wip.

C'est tout pour aujourd'hui.
Demain, je participerai aux 23h de la BD. Sauf que pour mon bien-être et celui de mon entourage, je n'y passerai pas 23h. Mais j'essaierai d'en faire le plus possible (vu que je serai une partie de la journée dans le train). Vous pourrez trouver mes planches [ici]

That's all for today.
Tomorrow, I'm going to participate to the 23h comics day. Except I won't spend 23hours on it for my health and mly family's. But I'll try to do my best (especially since I'll spend a part of the day in the train). You'll find the pages [here] (most likely to be in French tho).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire